Current Clinical TrialsSneeze, Wheeze and Itch Associates, LLC
To learn more about participating in a clinical research trial, please fill out this online form and our staff will contact you via your preferred method. You can also call (309) 452-0995, and ask to speak to a Clinical Research Coordinator.
Clinical research opportunities Updated Winter 2023-2024:
The studies have a limited enrollment period so please let us know right away if you would like more information about any of the studies. All studies are available for review at clinicaltrials.gov. Participants are paid for time and travel.
- 12+ years old Severe Eosinophilic Asthma studies (NEW)
- 12-80 years old Eosinophilic Esophagitis study (difficulty swallowing food)
- 18+ years old Chronic Hive
- Moderate-Severe Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis (multiple studies)
- 18+ years old Chronic Hives
- Hand Eczema Study (TBD – stay tuned)
Other various ongoing studies for peanut allergy, eczema, psoriasis, hives, and chronic cough and more:
- Severe Asthma for adults and children above 12
- COPD or Uncontrolled asthma study, 40 years old and above
Moderate to severe eczema/atopic dermatitis in adults
Peanut clinical trials, 4 years old and above
High serum IGE to food allergen
- Adults with chronic cough
- Adults with chronic hives
Why participate in clinical research? All of the medicines you currently take for your health were first studied in clinical trials before the FDA approved them. It is a great way to help your community, while getting close care and monitoring by doctors you know.
Fill out this this online form, or contact Christ at firstname.lastname@example.org or Stephanie at 309-451-7509 to see if you or your child meet all qualifications for participating in these paid research opportunities.
Updated January 2024
*Qualified participants may receive compensation for time and travel, up to the amount listed.