A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, EFFICACY STUDY OF THE NEUROKININ-1 RECEPTOR ANTAGONIST VLY-686 IN PATIENTS WITH ATOPIC DERMATITIS
This is a multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to be conducted in the United States in subjects with atopic dermatitis..
- Male and non-pregnant, non-lactating female patients aged 18 – 70 years (inclusive);
- Diagnosed with atopic dermatitis;
- Suffering from chronic pruritus;
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of ≥18 and ≤40 kg/m2
- Chronic pruritus due to condition other than atopic dermatitis (AD);
- A positive test for drugs of abuse at the screening or evaluation visits;
- Exposure to any investigational medication in the past 60 days
For more information, please call 309-452-0995 and ask to speak to a coordinator.