A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study of the Efficacy and Safety of STG320 Sublingual Tablets of House Dust Mite (HDM) Allergen Extracts in Adults and Adolescents With HDM-associated Allergic Rhinitis.
The objective of this study is to assess the efficacy and safety of 12 months of treatment with 300 IR of STG320 sublingual tablets compared with placebo in adults and adolescents with HDM-associated allergic rhinitis.
Main Inclusion Criteria:
- Patients with HDM-associated allergic rhinitis (AR) for at least 1 year
- Patients sensitized to D. pteronyssinus (D. pte) and/or D. farinae (D. far) defined on skin prick test and HDM-specific serum IgE
Main Exclusion Criteria:
- A history of rhinitis, rhinoconjunctivitis or asthma to allergens other than HDM, likely to result in rhinitis symptoms during the evaluation periods
- Partly controlled or uncontrolled asthma
- Controlled asthma requiring controller treatment(s) consistent with GINA 2014 treatment Steps 3 to 5
For more information, please call 309-452-0995 and ask to speak to a coordinator.